Monolayer Graphene film on SiO/Si (10 mm x 10 mm) - Processed in Clean Room Class 1000
Monolayer Graphene produced by CVD on copper catalyst and transferred to a SiO2/Si substrate using wet transfer process.
This product is ideal for R&D departments and universities.
- · Transparency: > 97 %
- · Coverage: > 95%
- · Thickness (theoretical): 0.345 nm
- · FET Electron Mobility on Al2O3: 2000 cm2/Vs
- · Hall Electron Mobility on SiO2/Si: 2000-3500 cm2/Vs
- · Sheet Resistance: 450±40 Ohms/sq (1cm x1cm)
- ·Grain size: Up to 10 μm
- · Dry Oxide Thickness: 300 nm (+/-5%)
- · Type/Dopant: P/Bor
- · Orientation: <100>
- · Resistivity: <0.005 ohm.cm
- · Thickness: 525 +/- 20 μm
- · Front surface: Single Side Polished
- · Back Surface: Etched
- · Particles: <email@example.com μm
All our samples are subjected to a rigorous QC in order to ensure a high quality and reproducibility of the graphene.
- · Raman Spectroscopy: I(G)/I(2D)<0.7; I(D)/I(G)<0.05
- · Optical Microscopy inspection of each individual sample to ensure good transfer quality and purity
If your application requires more specific quality control (AFM, SEM...) , please do not hesitate to