Monolayer Graphene on PET - Processed in Clean Room Class 1000
Grown by CVD on copper foil and transferred to polyethylene terephthalate polymer (PET) using wet transfer process.
- · Transparency: > 97%
- · Coverage: > 95%
- · Thickness (theoretical): 0.345 nm
- · FET Electron Mobility on Al2O3: 2000 cm2/Vs
- · Hall Electron Mobility on SiO2/Si: 2000-3500 cm2/Vs
- · Sheet Resistance: 580±50 Ohms/sq (1cm x 1cm)
- · Grain size: Up to 10 μm
All our samples are subjected to a rigorous QC in order to ensure a high quality and reproducibility of the graphene.
- · Raman Spectroscopy: I(G)/I(2D)<0.5; I(D)/I(G)<0.05
- · Optical Microscopy inspection of each individual sample to ensure good transfer quality and purity
If your application requires more specific controls (AFM, SEM...) please do not hesitate to contact us.
Flexible displays, ITO replacement, Graphene research, OLEDs