- The PELCO(R) Silicon Aperture Frames are 3mm disc-type frames with a thickness of 200μm and square or rectangular apertures. They are useful for a variety of applications:
- Support frame to attach TEM lamellae made with FIB
- Support frame for thin films, foils, wires and fibers
- Mask for thin film research (deposition mask)
- Product Specifications
- Single Aperture Opening Sizes: 0.25 x 0.25mm, 0.5 x 0.5mm, 0.75 x 0.75mm, 1 x 1mm, and 0.5 x 1.5mm
- Multiple Aperture Opening Sizes: 9 windows of 0.1 x 0.1mm in a 3 x 3 array or 2 windows of 0.1 x 1.5mm
- Window Side Angle: 35.26°
- Aperture Frame Thickness: 200μm
- Aperture Frame Diameter: 3mm
- Aperture Material: Si
- Surface: Top side Si, back side (larger opening) has 50nm layer of Si3N4 for single aperture and 15nm Si3N4 for multiple apertures.
- Packaging: The PELCO(R) Silicon Aperture Frames are packaged under cleanroom conditions in a small vial holding 10 discs.